So, for the first time of writing a “To Do List” and putting it into action on something that isn’t a plan on how to clean my house, I am quite pleased with how I did.
1. Character Interview
Well that wasn’t as easy as I thought it was going to be, but hey, with the help of my middle child who has the most fantastic imagination, I managed to pull together the character of my first subject (is that cheating getting help? )
2. Categories Photo’s
I’ve been meaning to sort out the family photos of 2011. It was on my New Year’s resolution list but 2012 isn’t finished yet, so I can’t say that I failed lol – So all photo’s are divided into months and ready to be put into a digital book (Plan for this week):)
3. Update Blog
Write a diary blog about a lady called Kathy, who is suffering from depression and is trying to exercise her demons onto a page. The plan, is to take 1 small section of the weekly diary entries, upload to my blog and hopefully people will comment and give any tips they may have on how I can improve. (is that very cheeky of me? :@ )
4. Read next chapter of blog know how
Now, I have done this, and found it very interesting, I’ll be putting one or two of this week’s findings out there into blog land, later on in the week 😉
5. Read and make notes on the book, “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin
Now this is another personal goal for me, trying to make my life a little happier 🙂 and as the book is divided into months I’m plot the progress as I go.
6. Re-plot diary action, ref, HTDEABH by Peter Jones
Now this I failed at 😦 , I’ve done the diary plotting before, but as my time has now changed drastically I felt I really needed to update, So this is now this week’s first task.
7. Take and sentence photo prompt
The photo has been taken, and all I now need to do is write something interesting about it lol, but this is more on a child’s story than anything and is aimed at my soon to be 11 year old daughter. For all the prompts will be stories about 5 little characters that I have made and together (ODC & Me) will be able to tell of the adventure that have taken place each week. (well that’s the plan, let’s see if it is what happens 🙂 )
So a lot has been achieved, and a lot to keep updating and moving on with. This week’s list;
- Re-plot diary action ref; How To Do Everything and Be Happy (by Peter Jones)
- Interview my second character
- Start writing my Kathy diary
- Progress onto my next chapter on the blog know how and report back
- Implement some of my findings from chapter one of “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin
- Photo Prompt
- Upload my 2011 photo’s into a digital photo book
Not much this week then lol, how’s your week panning out?