So 2nd week completed, Phew !!!
1. Re-plot diary action ref; How To Do Everything and Be Happy (by Peter Jones)
So I sat down and rearranged my diary, each week I now have something to focus on and move my life forward in the productive steak 🙂
2. Interview my second character
Yep did this, managed to do this with a little more ease than last week, even changed the characters name (oops) 🙂
3. Start writing my Kathy diary
Received some really good feedback on my first attempt (Thanks Guys), so will have another go at it this week, taking on board last week’s suggestions.
4. Progress onto my next chapter on the blog know how and report back
Found this very interesting, this week suggestion was to check out other peoples blogs, and really look at what they were doing, writing style and how they displayed their work. Found a couple of sites that I thought were quite interesting. Can anyone suggest sites I should visit? (all comments welcome)
5. Implement some of my findings from chapter one of “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin
a) Early to bed – have tried this but by the end of the week I had managed to go back to old habits. (promise to try harder )
b) Exercise more – well I’ve joined the gym and now attend twice a week, so far so good.
c) De-clutter – A de-cluttered house is a happy mind! So this week I started with my little girl’s bedroom, 12 bags of rubbish and a week later I finally finished, who knew that such a small room could produce such a large amount of rubbish?
6. Photo Prompt
I at long last managed to take my scenic photo from my journey of the school run and very pleased with the response I received back.
7. Upload my 2011 photo’s into a digital photo book
Failed – just run out of time, the first one for this week me thinks J
This week I have a lot of outside commitments, so not too sure how much I’ll actually get done, but I can make the list and see what happens.
1) Digital Photo Book upload
2) 3rd Character Interview
3) Kathy’s Diary (2nd endeavour)
4) Next Chapter of the Blog know how
5) Happiness Project (more de-cluter this week my airing cupboard)
6) Photo Prompt
So what is everyone else up to this week?