I’d like to thank Diane at http://bagginsbottom.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for Seven Things.
What I didn’t realise, was how hard bringing together 7 things about myself would be. Here goes;
1) I was one of the tallest people in my class when I left Junior school, However, by the time I left senior school I was one of the smallest. (always knew school was bad for your health)
2) At the age of 15 I rode on the back of someone’s ski’s down a mountain in Italy
3) I’ve always wanted to write a book but never knew where to start.
4) I have a “Not” so secret crush on Liam Neeson *giggles*
5) I’ve started that many different diets that I’ve now lost count.
6) I hate throwing anything away
7) I love buying pretty note books and at the moment I have 6 that I work in.
So now my turn; I’d like to nominate the following people for Seven Things 🙂 (Please go and visit them, if you haven’t already – each one is special in their own right)
Vikki @ http://the-view-outside.com
Michael @ http://rupured.com (My Glass House)
Karen @ http://midlifechronicles.com
Russ @ http://russtowne.com (A Grateful Man)
Susannah @ http://athingirl.com
I look forward to reading what your 7 things are 🙂